Puppies for sale

Puppies for sale
Contact Phone # 402-482-5665

Basic Information About Our Australian Shepherds

Thanks for checking our blog!
Here is a little background info about our dogs.
1. They are purebred Australian Shepherds (full-size; not miniatures).
2. They are average-sized for the breed
3. Both parents are from foundational bloodlines of the Australian Shepherd breed (Los Rocosa)
4. The parent dogs are registered with the Australian Shepherd Club of America. The litter will be registered. Buyers will be given the paperwork and will be responsible for registering their own individual puppy.
5. The father is a blue merle with white and copper trim (his name is Buster). We purchased him in Colorado.
6. The mother is a red tri (her name is Lucy). We purchased her in western Nebraska.
7. We live in the country and the puppies are raised outdoors (although our grandchildren bring them in the house sometimes!)
8. We have cattle and horses and our dogs love to "work"
9. The photos on this blog are from previous litters unless they are labeled as a current litter.


Saturday, February 2, 2019

And then there was one (others are all sold). One male puppy.  8 weeks old and ready for his forever home. He is a black tri. He has been enjoyed by the family's 3 kids. He is friendly and would make a great pet or working ranch dog. Call for more information. He has been on a worming schedule and has received his initial puppy shot.






8 comments:

  1. Hello!! How much for him and when can I pick him up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Teacup puppies for sale by owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. chihuahua puppies for sale near me I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have the one male and what are you asking for him. I just found you had one left and wanted to connect. Why can you tell me? Please respond. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Cane Corso Puppies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Cane Corso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Teacup puppy for sale near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. XL Bully Breeder

    ReplyDelete