Puppies for sale

Puppies for sale
Contact Phone # 402-482-5665

Basic Information About Our Australian Shepherds

Thanks for checking our blog!
Here is a little background info about our dogs.
1. They are purebred Australian Shepherds (full-size; not miniatures).
2. They are average-sized for the breed
3. Both parents are from foundational bloodlines of the Australian Shepherd breed (Los Rocosa)
4. The parent dogs are registered with the Australian Shepherd Club of America. The litter will be registered. Buyers will be given the paperwork and will be responsible for registering their own individual puppy.
5. The father is a blue merle with white and copper trim (his name is Buster). We purchased him in Colorado.
6. The mother is a red tri (her name is Lucy). We purchased her in western Nebraska.
7. We live in the country and the puppies are raised outdoors (although our grandchildren bring them in the house sometimes!)
8. We have cattle and horses and our dogs love to "work"
9. The photos on this blog are from previous litters unless they are labeled as a current litter.


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

These 2 are still available--call if interested.

Here are some current pictures of this litter. We have 2 puppies not spoken for: the black tri female and a red tri male.
Black tri female (side view). She is a favorite with the grandkids!

Black tri female. She is a cutie!

Red tri male--he is probably the stoutest puppy in the litter.
ALREADY SOLD-red merle male
Already spoken for-Blue merle female
Not a very flattering picture of her-she is spoken for--red tri female
Another picture of the red tri male.

4 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!

    Dog Training Fairfax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I have made it step 4. I went with bluehost, and a free theme and am now stuck and not sure where to turn. My blog is to share recipes with family and friends. I have a full-time job so don’t have time to spend hours on it. I work all day on a computer so hard to do it through the night too. This leaves the weekends and holidays. There are some features I would like and I don’t know if I can’t do them with the free theme or if I just can’t figure it out. I want a page that has the picture of the recipe and when you click on the picture it takes you to the post with that recipe. I am thinking about buying the foodie theme from studio press. Do you know if this is something they would be able to help me with if I purchased a theme from them? How is the support from Studio theme? Can you actually talk to someone on the phone or is it all on-line? Thank you. I love your site!
    Games to play over text good morning online grammar checker Music Download Sites to download legally newlywed game questions Reasons why I love youHowmate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello My Blue Merle with light blue eyes was stolen from Rushville 2 years old. I am letting everyone know .

    ReplyDelete